Monday, November 10, 2008

CRAZY!!!

One important thing I haven't mentioned is the fact we have a new kitten!!!

Her name is Autumn! And she is a spit fire... cute but crazy... Her sister Caramel was adopted by Ben's sis!!! It's nice to have a pet again!
For some strange reason Alyssa is scared of the cats!!! I say cats because we've been taking care of both Caramel and Autumn.. and they are CRAZY!!!!

I've NEVER met cats who like water/baths..but I guess you should never say never! One night while giving the kids their bath, these crazy cats started to climb me to see what I was doing.. before I knew it .... BOTH cats jumped into the bathtub (while the kids were just getting out) and started walking around in the water... like nothing!!! They weren't scared or freaked out.. they were acting as if they were walking on carper! So I had Ben finish getting the kids ready for bed, cause I had to bathe the cats!!! Now every time I give the kids a bath... it's a big ordeal.. I have to bribe the cats with food to stay back and not jump in! Lord help me... two kids is enough to bathe..and now two cats too... What kind of cats like water is what I ask you???

No comments: