Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!

One tradition that started in my family is going to the Pumpkin Patch! My dad would always take me and let me pick out any pumpkin... I guess cause it's one of my Dad's favorite holidays.. that I'm as equally excited to have carried on this tradition...

One thing is for sure... the Pumpkin Patch has become a mini carnival since back in the day! I had the opportunity to take the kids to the local pumpkin patch by my parents house, with Michelle and my family (minus Ben..sniff sniff..he had to work)

Dom and Alyssa had soooo much fun with their buddies Lance and Allie!!! They got on rides, jumped in jumpers, and ate nachos...

Then before we left, my brother Steve and his family joined in on the fun!

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments: