Sunday, October 5, 2008

One More Week


In one week my lil boy will be 4 years old... It's amazing how time flies.. I remember hearing my grandparents(miss u guys) always saying "I remember when they were born" and I was always like Whatever.... now I'm them... I remember the day sooooo clear and its been 4 years since I went to have Dominic... It is so incredible to watch him grow up!!!


 He is soooo excited about his birthday this year!  He pretty much helped me plan it... I asked him if he wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese...and he said "NOPE!"  "I want a party at my house with a Jumper for all my friends."  I guess we are weak to his commands...cause that's what he's getting...  of course with a Pirate Theme....aaarrr

At work I've been very busy with meetings, back to school night, conferences, etc... that I am really looking forward to missing and being able to take CupCakes to Dom's classroom!!!  Wish me luck...cause I still have a thousand things to get done before the big day!!!

No comments: